We hope you liked your order but if it’s not quite right please return using the simple instructions below
Using our return portal link below. You can return your parcel using your local Parcel point or Postal service, options will be available through the returns portal.
If you wish to return a parcel please ensure the items are in a resalable condition and unworn with the tags attached, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be accepted, and follow this process:
1. Repackage the item in the original packaging
2. Log on our return’s portal https://yoursclothing.intelligentreturns.net/ and follow the steps
3. You will need your Order Number/ID as stated on the delivery note (starts with a letter) and Postcode (your delivery postcode)
4. Once you have followed the above process, you will receive a unique return label. Please attach this label to the outside of your parcel and hand over your parcel to the selected return option.
5. Once completed, you will receive a tracking reference. Please use this tracking information to check the progress of your parcel journey.
The Returns address is:
You have 28 days to return an item from date of receipt back to us. Remember if you are returning an item that was on promotion or the order had a promotion associated with it, you may not receive the full refund if the remaining order you have kept does not still qualify for that promotion.
How long does it take for a return to be processed?
Your parcel should take around 5-10 working days to reach us. Please use the tracking information provided when returning your parcel to check the progress of your parcels journey. We will process your return on the same day we receive your item/s, once it has been processed we will send you confirmation. Please allow up to 5 to 7 working days for your bank to process your refund.